what model is my car ? and value

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Paul46, May 2, 2018.

1. Hi , please excuse the dumb question but i was taught if you dont know ask .
    i have bought a megane sport to sell but im struggling to find exactly what model or spec it is . i think it might be a Lux ?
    its a 2010 on a 60 plate in silver with black panoramic roof, keyless entry , air con , folding mirrors , cruise control , speed limiter, folding mirrors, recaroro leather seats , silver coloured/ brushed alloy brembo calipers. no badges whatsoever , phoned main dealer and they only have it on system as a megane / renault sport,
    factory type number in handbook says DZ1N06
    goes like stink and exhaust has a lovely crackle and bang when you shut off :smiley:.
    how do i find out ?
    also once i know whats it worth ?
    its very clean , or will be when detailed this week, 62,000 miles , full service history , fresh mot with refurb wheels and 4 new tyres going on before sale. megane.jpg

jimmy likes this.
  2. either i am seeing things..but it looks to me like that isnt recaro seats.
    looks like metal head rests..which obviously recaros dont have.

It also does not have the cup chassis.
    Silver,instead of red brembos ,denote this.

4. Can you tell me what spec / pack variant it is then back please ? I need to advertise correctly and get idea of value

5. No we can not, you would need to phone renault

6. I’ve
    i tried that first and they just said it’s listed as Renault Sport megane , no other info .

7. It’s a lux with standard leather seats with electric memory function. The car as standard has keyless.
    Out of the things you mentioned you have pan roof and folding mirrors as options. I’m guessing you’ve got the visibility pack too. It looks like it’s got DRL’s and if got xenons then you do. (Folding mirrors as part of the pack too).
    No desirable Cup pack though. Just silver calipers so do not have grooved discs or lower/stiffer suspension or LSD.

8. That's because you phoned the dealership not renault

9. You also have a front bumper with a different shade of silver by the looks of it.