Well hello there!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Maxxxer, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Recently joined up on here and have purchased a 2006 225;
    [​IMG]
    (private plate which came with it - currently for sale as its meaningless to me...!)
    Had the cam belt, water pump, pulleys and aux pulley done by Aaron's Autos already (thanks chaps!) as although it's pretty low mileage, it's never had the cam belt done previously. Also booked in to have the front bearings looked at as i have somewhat stiff steering....

Plans? Well having previously owned a tuned Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, much the same route I went with that; induction, exhaust, dump valve, lowered a touch, probably get her remapped at CC Tuning in Burton (after a recommendation, thanks again Dave Slater).

Interesting colour i think - no idea what it's called, but I've never seen another in this shade of blue (despite the v5 telling me its grey...) but the paintwork is immaculate, so i intend to keep it that way.

First things first though - the cheapo car mats that came with it are going in the bin; i plan on getting some decent thick ones, so if anyone has any recommendations let me know.

Had a nosey at the Sakura ones at EuroCarParts, however without actually seeing them i can't pass judgement......anyone tried these..?

2. Hi and welcome along.

Is that not Steel Grey - D61?

3. Get the proper fitted mats from Paul at Renault Parts Direct - worth the money and look the part.

.. And welcome :smile:

L-1011 likes this.
  4. Last edited: Jul 15, 2016