various 225 parts

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by 225race, Nov 24, 2014.

1. stripping a car for racing so lots of parts to get shot of.

turbo 235 posted
    cat 65 posted
    long life exhaust, twin 3" tail pipes, 80 ( would like collection for this really)
    standard air box 25 posted (no holes drilled)
    front fog lamps (pair) 40 posted
    Tinted tail gate glass 20 (collected)
    air con compressor, (car had no gas so cant guarantee it works) if you want to chance it 30 posted

there is more I need to sort threw the boxes of stuff to see what I have so please ask if there is anything you want, the interior has gone but I do have bits and bobs left. other parts to come up are thing like clutch and dual mass flywheel but there in the car still so would like to check it first although it did drive spot on.

All this stuff is in chippenham Wiltshire if you would like to collect ( would make me happier)

I will list more parts as I find them.

2. I will try and put some pics up tomorrow when at work

3. I'm interested in the exhaust, is it a cat back system? What dia is it? Thanks

4. Hi yes it's cat back. I will post pics and sizes tomorrow. Cheers

5. Yes its cat back, will post pics and sizes tomorrow. Cheers

6. I'd be interested in the xaust (if it's what I'm thinking it will look like lol) but would need it posted as I'm in London

7. Hands off I was here first lol, plus I can collect :smile:

8. Does the airbox come with fittings?

9. Fair enough ... But í get secondsys lol

10. Fittings?

11. Currently got a cone filter but want to put in standard airbox just didnt know whether it requires certain fittings?

12. Don't think there's anything special you need, it's got the grommets to sit on. I'll see if there is any other bits to go with it.

13. Ok mate if you can check and then i will take it

14. If you don't take the airbox. Can i have second refusal please.

15. 43b3665dad646e48bcc55a7745476022.jpg fb0fd090c4ca5a7eba07d360bba0704c.jpg

16. To answer a few questions. It's a 2.5" system with a 3" back box and tail pipes. I do have the front flexy section but I've cut the flange of to make my new system. You can have that flexy bit but you'll have to weld a new flange on. It wasn't a loud exhaust. Just a deep note and not raspy

17. Did you check about the airbox mate? Anyway how can i pay you once youve confirmed thanks

18. Sorry not what I was looking for, cheers anyway

19. ?

20. Egg cakes

Egg cakes Banned

What turbo you putting on it?

21. Ive secured airbox elsewhere now so @powello9 you can have it