Rs Megane Virgin!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Paddy80, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Hello there,

Purchased a 275 Cup-S which replaced my old Clio 200 a couple of weeks ago. Loving it so far, looks class and feels great! Just waiting for the spring so I can go on proper road trip. Really do miss the Clio but the Megane really is class so I'm coping well! Cheers
    IMG_20180106_154953.jpg

StephRS and BIG E like this.
  2. What springs have you gone for? These cars look better with the MEGANE lettering removed in my opinion.

3. Hi and welcome Paddy

Car looks great

4. I think he may have been on about the time of year, rather than the suspension.(i have been wrong before mind). Nice scenery.

5. Haha! Yes I was talking about the time of year! No Ohlins, Recaros or Akrapovic (most probably a future addition though ). Really impressed with the standard seats, I'm 6ft 3 and not skinny so they're are a snug fit! Had a budget and was surprised to even get this. Was originally looking at the Phase 1 Clio 220 Trophy but this in my opinion is a much better choice. The steering is the standout part for me, doesn't feel electric!

6. Modifying is a slippery slope with these cars.

7. Rs gear knob on order!!!

8. Scenery is the Cheviots.

9. Welcome over Paddy

10. Cheers mate, had to be done!

11. welcome along, nice car and garden:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

12. Wouldn't fancy the up keep on a garden that size! Much prefer washing my car! :wink:

13. Ha ha my mistake about the spring. I cant wait for some lighter nights too.

14. I want to feel maximum grip!!!

15. Holy thread ressurection! That used to be my car, glad to see it being used on some proper roads!

Cheers

Rich

16. It certainly is, road trip around the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and North Penines this weekend.
    She's still totally standard bar a panel flitter but will look to do a few suttle bits once the warranty is up next year. Track days beckon! You'll be glad to hear that she's been well cared for. :grinning:

rich_h likes this.
  17. *filter