RS 250 (Cup/Climate), 48k Miles, Remap

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by RSJoe90, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hi There,

My wife and I have owned this RS Megane since July 2017. We purchased the car with 16k miles and have used it as our daily driver since:
    - Cup Chassis with LSD
    - Leather Recaros
    - Parrot Bluetooth/Playback
    - STAGE 1 Remap with Cat Back Exhaust.

As RS Megane enthusiasts know, the suspension is one of the great things about these cars but it can be one of its downfalls. You'll be glad to know that during our ownership we've replaced the two front uprights, multiple ball joints on each corner, anti roll bars on the front, front control arms and the rear springs. The car drives superbly! We have spend thousands during our ownership (probably around 5k), ensuring the car is mechanically perfect. We have remapped the car to STAGE 1 and it was fitted with the back cat exhaust when we purchased the car which gives the car a slightly louder bark than stock (not obnoxious and perfect for daily driving) with a few pops and bangs thrown in for good measure!

The Cambelt and water pump replacement has been conducted. New discs and pads were installed on the car last year. We have serviced the car every year regardless of the mileage. The clutch (full kit with slave cylinder), gearbox oil and one of the belt pulleys has just been replaced. Spark plugs replaced last year during service.This car is mechanically perfect and is awesome to drive! It has Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric 5's all round. Front two tyres have just been replaced (The 26/2) (rears replaced last year).Wheels were fully refurbed last year but as it goes, the near side front has a slight scuff (could be easily/cheaply refinished if it bothers you). A few marks/scuffs on the bodywork (photos included) but nothing major. I have full confidence selling this car knowing it has wanted for nothing during our ownership! All MOT slips and loads of receipts. Questions/Viewing encouraged. Mileage may increase slightly. Smoke free, Pet free, Full service history Black, 3 owners, £9,850

2. Pics?

3. IMG_8002.jpg IMG_8002.jpg IMG_8001.jpg IMG_7987.jpg IMG_7988.jpg IMG_7989.jpg IMG_7990.jpg IMG_7986.jpg

4. IMG_8009.jpg

Attached Files:

5. IMG_8007.jpg IMG_7998.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Sorry got caught up earlier. Let me know if you'd like any other info.

Cheers,

Joe

7. Hi, has the megane sold? If not can I ask a couple of questions.
    What is your location?
    Does the parrot kit remove from the interior without leaving any permanent damage (screw holes etc)?

Thanks

Paul

8. Hi Paul, sorry the car is now sold