225 R26.R (or similar) washer bottle part number?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by BlueNGT, May 25, 2022.

1. Hi All,

I have some brake cooling ducts to fit and I know the Washer bottle needs to be changed. I have read there is a Scenic one that fits, also saw a comment on another forum about fitting a Clio washer bottle.

Any pointers very welcome.

Thanks

2. Any 1.6 washer bottle is the same as the 26r one that’s all I got for mine and it’s considerably smaller than the stock one.
    Worth noting though that I think all the smaller bottles only have one pump take off so you’ll loose your headlight washers if you still have them.

3. Yes, thats ok I have the blanks for the Headlight washers.

Is this a smaler one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184965397172?epid=653438188&hash=item2b10cbfab4:g:PwYAAOSwdYVg~tsy

4. 7701207665

this is the part number...renault scenic bottle. The R26R is the same part number..

5. and yes,1 pump only..but it copes...had one in mine for years..just squirters dont last longbefore empty.Big weight saving though when the bottle is full comparing stock to the scenic one.

6. 7701207665 is £60 :flushed:

Any links to the others that work would be much appreciated.

Thanks

7. The one you’ve put the link on for looks very similar to what I fitted on mine and if you put that part number in ebay, it shows the link you put on so get it ordered :sunglasses:

BlueNGT likes this.
  8. Done, £14 in the end after the seller sent an Offer :sunglasses:

Poppaboost likes this.
  9. put it in eBay.. part number the same as the r26r one.. it’s the same bottle.eBay will bring back scenic bottles at far less than £60…I looked last night

10. Couldnt find any in uk, most in Spain or eastern europe with loads of postage.

Ordered the one I linked above...fingers crossed

11. Well the mounting moulding on that bottle you ordered looks similar. Never seen anyone fit a bottle other than the scenic one. So if this one does fit, it will be good to know.

12. Fingers crossed it fits!!! :grimacing: