275 R-Link 1 and inactive gray colored icons

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by skyWalker22, Oct 19, 2019.

1. I would like to know something regarding R-Link 1 and TomTom Live which is in my Megane RS Mk3 2015.
    Yesterday I updated (installed new) maps of whole Europe, and some other apps over R-Link Store on my pc. All went fine so far. When I started the car for the 1st time after sd card update on my pc, it too around 30 min to compete the installation and syncing everything in the car`s R-Link. All went fine again.
    But when I went checking apps if all works, half of the them were colored gray, which means they are not active (cannot be opened). Any idea why is that so?
    Many of them were gray, inactive before the update also!
    --

And another thing, I do not have the "Vehicle" button on the front menu also. It actually never been there before, just would like to know how to get it, if possible? And whats inside of it, what options are inside of Vehicle button.
    Would the 1st owner have had to buy it in the 1st place? I`m the 2nd owner now. Big thx in advance guys.