OG Megane RS250 CUP 2010 £7800

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by berg, Aug 14, 2019.

1. I have the factory CUP wheels which could be put on the car instead of the team dynamics for £7400

Time has come to sell my Megane RS250

Factory CUP CHASSIS

RS Monitor

LSD

Aircon (needs regassing ideally)

Cruise Control

USB/AUX

Bluetooth

Cloth interior

DRL’s

And all the other usual toys

HPI clear

MOT till Feb next year

The car has covered 100k (this may rise slightly although not much as it’s not a daily)

But don’t let this put you off, car has been maintained with no expense spared and mechanically is spot on with zero issues)

I have just serviced the car with new oil, filter, genuine Renault plugs

All of the modifications on the car were all done this year and haven’t covered many miles at all including the brakes all round, the wheels and tyres are literally brand new

Belts done by previous owner (have receipt)

Mods ive added are below

GTPerformance full Exhaust

GTPerformance decat

Airtec Intercooler

BMC panel Filter

Forge recirc valve

K-tec Gearbox mount bolt upgrade

RS Remap

310bhp / 340 Lbs/ft

H&R Lowering Springs 35mm

Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 (brand new)

Virtually new AD08R tyres

Rhino Front Lip

Black painted headlights

Black badges

Carbon Lorraine RC5+ front pads (virtually new)

Yellowstuff rear pads (Virtually new)

Brembo front and rear discs (virtually new)

RBF660 fluid (Just been done)

This is an epic car on both road and track and really needs to be seen/driven to be appreciated

I will be sad to see it go but I have a project car id like to finish and already have a track car and a daily so this just isn’t getting used much and could do with the space

Bad Points

There is a small paint crack on the bonnet (see pics), this is just paint and is not dented

Few stone chips on the front end as to be expected from a car of this age

Being a track orientated brake pad, they can squeel, i have factory pads which will go with the car too but in all honesty the braking performance is phenomenal so its a fair trade off.

I have the factory CUP wheels which could be put on the car instead of the team dynamics for £7500

Attached Files:

2. Hi, at the top of your thread you have put 7400 with cup wheels and at the bottom you have put 7500

3. Typo, its £7400 but it wont let me edit the post

4. I was the lad who messaged you an offer with the team dynamics on Ebay - i do really like this car!

I am still interested in the car as it's currently the exact spec I'm after (minus the seats), just trying to work out cost of installing leather recaros (a wanted extra!) against others for sale.

Matt

5. The wheels will be removed next weekend and for sale separately if the car hasn’t gone by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. It would be a shame to break up such a well sorted car!! I am interested in it as it sits, if we can agree a price!

7. It wont be broken, just the wheels changed to stock

The wheels and tyres are 2 months old and cost best part of £1300 so it makes more sense to sell them on than to just give them away

The price of the car in my opinion is good for the spec of this car, and im only asking £400 more for it with the team dynamics on

8. The wheels make the car for me, I just don't think the cup wheels look nearly as nice as the 1.2's!

I agree the mods are good, it's a shame no Recaro's or Xenons.. can you pm a contact number, I'd be interested at coming to see the car before you take the wheels off.