1. New to the RS scene since July when I purchased a Renault megane rs250. Its a non cup model with recaros and rs monitor, xenons, drls, uncertain if an lsd is fitted but it always pulls out of bends with full throttle. had a Renault clio gt previously so just really getting used to the extra power the last few weeks What slight modifications would people recommend, car is a daily and won't be on track just fast road. Have a mid box chop booked and all new brembo grroved discs and pads purchased. Also baught a full Maxton lip kit bar the front lip being a rhino lip.
    So I've a few questions:
    Blanking plate or properfekt recirc?
    Induction kit and what brand?
    Lowering springs and what brand?
    Any other suggestions appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Grey callipers so no Lsd diff fitted, unless the previous owner has had one fitted.
    If it's just fast road, then short shift mod, easy ish and cheap to do.
    Forget the blanking plate, better off going for the Properfekt recirculating valve.
    Induction kit, i have a cone filter and a Ikon intake pipe, but mines for track use.
    Not sure on the springs, cup suspension would have been good enough, i have coilovers and they are good on the road.
    Any other suggestions :expressionless: If just for road then your better off with some good tyres, pads and a better brake fluid.

Ohh and welcome to the forum :laughing:

3. hi and welcome, nice colour