New to RS Megane ownership

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by tommyb, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Hi, I'm Tom from near Christchurch, Dorset on the South Coast.

I've recently sold my E46 M3 and I'm looking to get into a MK3 Megane RS250/265. I've owned a couple of Renaultsport cars in the past (182 and 197 clio's) and have regretted selling both. It is hard to find cars that have a better chassis out of the box than the Renaultsport ones.

I'm currently on the hunt for a well sorted 250/265 Megane, so if anyone has one they are thinking of selling please get in touch.

Maybe see some of you at a trackday soon!

2. Welcome to the forum Tommy :smile:

Your right bang for buck there are not many cars out there with a chassis as well accomplished as the megane rs and in my opinion a good one will at the moment give you depreciation proof motoring .. minus the very agreeable running cost when looking at some of the more pricey competition out there. But after the M3 (another brilliant car must be said) you will know that all too well :wink:

Hope you find a good car and info you need from here.

I’d sell you mine but I have spent way too much and love it far to much to let it go just yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hi Tommy
    Welcome to the forum..

The handling of the Megane is like nothing else I've owned in standard form.

With the uprated parts it's just incredible.

Good luck with your search

4. Hi Tom and welcome to the forum, a great source of info and knowledgeable people on here, good luck finding the right car, good ones are few.