New R26 in Oz

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Alexis Watt, Aug 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hi crew
    New to the Megane team with a LY R26 F1 230 in South Australia (build no. 1660).
    I’ve already got a Ph2 Clio 172 in track-friendly spec which I’ve done most of the build work on.
    Looking forward to the Meg experience with some occasional track days thrown in.
    Pic of the new addition to the garage…

Attached Files:

Poppaboost likes this.
  2. Welcome Alexis!

Alexis Watt likes this.
  3. Welcome!

I did The Bend for the first time last month. What a track! I loved it.

4. Welcome. Car looks great.

Alexis Watt likes this.
  5. Yep it’s pretty crackerjack.
    I’ve done a couple of days there in different configurations in the Clio 172 and they’ve been heaps of fun. It’s about 1hr from home which is handy too. The GT circuit is a good challenge at nearly 8kms a lap and plenty to pay attention to.

6. Cheers mate.
    Needs the front bar repainted (altogether too many stone chips for my liking) and a couple of other spots dealt with before full correction and ceramic coating.
    A double DIN touchscreen, speaker upgrade, front and rear dashcam, and reversing camera to round out the tech side of things.
    Love a good project.

7. Sounds good. Need to get my front bumper repainted. Fitted a reversing camera to my double din. Couldn’t be without it now.