New member & r26

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Jimmy'srs, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Just like to say hi to you all, hope you are all well at this tuff time, joined recently as I was looking for an r26 as a track toy, & have now acquired one, first job that I wasn't expecting is to change the alloy upright part of the swivel assembly due to it being cracked where it holds the strut, , a good start to owning it but a least I found it before out on track

2. Hi Jimmy! Wellcome to refuge!
    Well, that´s not the best start for a new project, but would can be worst. Any pics of the toy??

3. Hi thanks, yes will sort some pics out when I get chance if I can figure out how to post them on here, bought white one with coilovers, 3" K tec with sports cat, bigger brakes, mapped, thought of buying std & adding bits, but buying one with money already spent in right places made more sense imo

manugtt likes this.
  4. lots of knowledge on here from long standing members.
    Use the facebook page for many second hand parts for sale.

5. in regards to pics,sometimes you can just copy and paste them in from your desktop.
    i use imgur as well,then just copy paste the img tag to the post.

6. Thanks for the facebook info, not onit myself but the mrs is, how do you find the facebook page ?

7. It´s very easy to pic in this forum, click on "Upload and Image" directly, works perfectly. In other forums, I need to use an images web first, like andrewjeffs said you.

8. Ok thanks, covered up in garage at moment though when I get it out will take pics

9. just type it into the facebook search bar,and it will bring up the group...then join it..

10. Ok thanks will look into this later

11. Welcome along, sounds a good spec. that, do you know how much power it si running and who did the map?

12. Hi yes, 278 / 303 done by k.Tec