New member MK3 Rs

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by simon casswell, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hi,

recently bought a mk3 megane Rs having previously owned a clio 182 I’ve got the Renault bug. Love the car from the first few drives can’t wait to take it out more when we’re not in quarantine.

I’ve noticed not many Meganes have the grey accents and mirrors like mine and would like to wrap or spray the front and rear badges the same colour if anyone knows the paint code.

based in the south east (Maidstone) if there are any meets or anything happening

Attached Files:

Alucart likes this.
  2. You're not far from me, I'm also interested in any local meets.

simon casswell likes this.
  3. Wellcome Simon! Nice yellow machine and you´re right, is not common that grey in the bumper and mirrors.

4. nice i like the accent in grey, maybe the roof should be too...

welcome along

5. Welcome to the club.
    I don’t mind the grey on the yellow. Normally it looks nasty.
    I think I’d be wrapping it in black though.
    Any plans for the car? Once we can enjoy our cars again.

6. I’m going to keep it grey I quite like it, thinking about a remap but not sure yet other than that just a few small things wheel refurb, fit a mid box delete and wrap door handles to match grey on inserts

Gareth likes this.
  7. Very smart, like it hope you get to enjoy in good health.

definitely a fan of the grey

The answer to your question on colour code, wonder if it’s been done in oyster grey

if so, code is KNG 7711424882

i can’t quite make it out in the picture, has the rear diffuser been done in the same grey too?? Looks smart

8. Thanks for the help I was thinking the same about the oyster grey.
    And yes the rear diffuser is the same colour