My First Megane - Extreme Blue RS250 Cup

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by DomesticM, May 26, 2020.

1. Hi guys, thought I’d say hi. Bought my car about 18 months ago but never got round to joining any forums. When I first got it I didn’t realise that blue was one of the rarer colours - I haven’t seen another one on the road yet!

Attached Files:

Bob Thompson likes this.
  2. Hi and welcome

Love the blue, i think i have seen one other that's it.

Black is also a rare colour :laughing::laughing: well a clean one anyway :smirk:

3. Welcome to the forum. Have you got any plans for the car?

4. I’ve been doing bits here and there, running 300bhp, I don’t want anymore power so my main focus now are new wheels, tyres and coil overs. Trying to find the balance of good on track but still able to be used as a daily

5. My BC's are quite supple on the road i have 10kg springs front and rear, far better ride than my 225 was with them.

6. welcome. Looks great in blue. Only seen one in blue, parked up at Ditton in Kent. Nice in the sun.

7. Welcome mate. Lovely colour, haven't seen any on my travels.

8. Yes that’s me!

9. Tex

Tex

Looks great!

10. Cool. See it when I visit my mother-in-law in Woodlands Road past the parade of shops and the liquid yellow Clio.

11. Yep, seen the Clio at the top - very clean. I’ll have to keep an eye out for you, not many Megane RS owners around Maidstone/Medway.