MK3 Lumbar lever screw cover missing

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Space Cadet, Dec 12, 2016.

1. It is possible please just to replace this part? The lever is working fine, but the screw cover that fixes the lever to the seat is missing and therefore it looks a bit scruffy.

Does anyone by chance have a cover that they are happy to post? (I will transfer some pennies over beforehand to cover the part and postage.)

Otherwise does anyone please have the part number?

Many thanks!

2. which part ??

Attached Files:

• seat.jpg
      seat.jpg
      File size:
      135.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Thanks very much but it’s not on that schematic. About half way up the driver’s seat on the left side there is a lever (almost like the height adjusting levers) that changes the lumbar-support. There is a cover/cap in the middle of the leaver that provides access to the screw/bolt that attaches it to the seat. It’s this cap/cover that I’m after please.

4. need vin number to find that part if you have it

5. Thanks! - VF1DZ1N0645221731

6. is it here ??

Attached Files:

7. Many thanks - yes I think its No. 13, although the cap dos'nt look to be listed separately.

8. Thank you sir, very kind of you to help so much.

9. all part of forum etiquette, now expect to find you ripping up some tarmac on a track or local B road some time soon

10. Prepare yourself though. I was missing the screw and the cap. I had the handle still.

£20+ for the replacement. It comes as a complete set. i.e. You can't buy the screw / cap seperatley.

11. Thanks, TBH I don't think that's too bad considering how much I've been ripped-off in the past on OEM parts.

12. Hi there,

I have exactly the same missing part - can I ask where you finally found it to buy online, as I seem to be coming up with nothing on parts sites Ive tried!?

Cheers
    Adam :smile:

13. Sorry mate, was such a long time ago now I cant remember for certain - I think I ended up just buying the whole lever, which would've been through RPD.

Kromekat likes this.
  14. Sorry, I hadn't taken in how old this post was! - thanks :wink: