Megane RS250 parts

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by S4BiT, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Hi,

Im going to brake down whats left of my car, so some parts are available (116k km on clock). Car was in really good shape and tehnical condition before accident. Theres not that much to use from the exterior but the engine with the turbo is fine from the first look, gearbox (with LSD) is for sale. Have all the maintaince history if needed, just done the cambelt service before accident (dual mass flywheel and clutch kit are changed on 90k km). At least one Recaro bucket seat (UK drivers side) and rear seats in leather are okay, maybe left side front bucket is also usable, have to look when its out of the car. Rear diffusor with exhaust surround seems fine (car was with grey plastics not usual black ones), left side rear glass is fine (think i can get it out without breaking), left side rear light is fine except little corner missing from the top corner (or can use as parts). One front LED strip, have to look what side it was from. There are more smallers parts from the interior also fine (like climate unit, stereo and so on), 3 seatbelts have to be fine (they are black coloured). Also front (Brembo) and rear red calipers are for sale, there are 3 alloys, polished with black insert (19x8,25 Steev). I think i can get rear suspension out also and there can be some other axel parts available also (from the right side front also). Going to do new list again once its stripped down, but can ask for parts listed above now and offer prices. Help me out collect the money to buy a new RS :tongueout:

2. Rimstock

Rimstock Banned

Airbag module price mate

3. PM sent.

4. Grooved discs?

5. AC condenser?

6. Not that great to sell and one is broken.

7. Broken sorry.

8. Do you have Xenons and if so is drivers side unit available?

9. price and condition of turbo please?

10. Daz

Daz

Same for turbo please

11. ~Shaun~

~Shaun~ RSM Club Member

I'm after the drivers side (in the UK) DRL, so hopefully it's the one you have.

12. If it's not the one Shaun wants, I might take it :smile:

13. No lights except rear left one, they are all broken.

14. Turbo must be in good nick, have to take it out and check it over. Two guys asked the turbo via PM already. Let you all know tho.

15. As in above postage.

16. Ill check it over and let you know.

17. How much for the front calipers?

18. PM sent.

19. Rear diffusor, exhaust tip is in great condition and the plastic is grey coloured. There are rear parking sensors also.
    20160204_174303.jpg
    This kind of wheels, there are 3 of them. With the tyre pressure sensors.
    20160204_174332.jpg

20. how much for the 3 alloys posted?

21. How much for the complete rear defused
    Thanks

22. PM`d.

23. Front arch liners? Bonnet washer jet? Parcel shelf?

24. Do you have the plastic insert around the gearstick?

25. Also battery cover If you have one

26. No.

27. Dont have.

28. PMd.

29. Brembo front brake calipers, red colour. Price 200£ + postage 24£ to UK. Can get rear red brake calipers for extra.
    Rear diffusor with exhaust sorround, great condition, grey colour. Price 120£ + postage 24£ to UK. Can get parking sensor for extra.
    3x Steev alloy wheels, black with polished top. Good condition. Price 400£ + postage have to sort. Can get tyre pressure sensors for extra.
    Turbo with stock diverter valve.Great condition. Price 300£ + postage 24£ to UK. Can get some other parts related with turbo for extra.
    Also have engine parts, engine block, head etc. Some sensors are missing/broken, but most of it is fine. Do me an offer for the price. Postage have to be sort.
    Gearbox, Cup version, with differential. Some damage from the outside of left side cover top. Great to use who wants LSD to his no LSD car. Do me an offer.
    ECU. Do me an offer for the price. Postage 24£ to UK.
    Some other smaller parts and staff also available, have to ask.
    If you have some other thought of the prices, let me know.

30. Clutch and dual mass flywheel is in really good condition, both of them are been on the stock car for around 12 000 miles only. Do me an price offer for them. Postage is around 30£ also to UK.

31. Stock exhaust, stock catalytic converter downpipe, rear leather seats. Front Recaro bucket seat leather bolsters, MAYBE drivers side (UK) seat is all over fine, have to still check it out to be shure. Can make offers for those parts also.

32. Cup version rear shocks with springs. Right side (UK drivers side) Cup version shock with spring. Cup version anti-roll bars front and rear. ABS sensors rear and right side front. Other axle parts from rear and front right side. Offers.

33. Do you have the speedometer (clock) surrounding glass? Just the glass itself, not the whole speedometer, I think its plexi or something?

34. Unfortunately not, i have only the speedometer unit itself.

35. Engine with AC compressor and alternator. No throttle body, sensor from the intake manifold missing (cheap), one or two coils plug is cracked and one other sensor from the side of the engine (gearbox side). Also engine mountings are faulty, but the engine itself is in working order.
    Thats why the price for the engine is 800£ + postage to UK is 160£. May consider of lowering the price for the engine.
    Can buy with the turbo for extra 280£.
    Engine is done 70k miles and was in TOP condition. Timing belt service was just done 1k miles ago along with the new spark plugs.

36. What is the damage to the box? Does this mean the LSD has to be moved to a working gearbox?

37. Little damage is on the top of the housing, where the drive shaft is going. Drive shaft top is broken and inside of the gearbox still. In worst case, i think you have to change out that top housing of the gearbox and you will be fine. Other than that its working fine, gears are shifting etc. Wasnt any problem with the gearbox while it was running. Im going to take couple of pictures tomorrow of that side where is the problem. Here are couple of random ones. As there is a problem, i was thinking 200£ for the gearbox?

20160223_165609.jpg
    20160223_165622.jpg

38. Hi mate, have you got the alloy RS gear knob ?

39. No, it wasnt alloy one, it was the "standard" leather one.

40. Price on DMF and clutch please mate?