Megane 265- Remap suggestions? Help needed

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Antonio Dias, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Hi Guys,

I just bought a 2013 megane rs265 cup and was thinking about getting a milltek exhaust along with a remap but no idea who to go for. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as I am slightly lost...

Thank you
    Antonio

Attached Files:

2. Nothing different from any other turbocharged car tbh. Fire the hardware on and then get a map to suit. Map alone should take you to 290bhp onwards and a little more with FMIC, Sports/Decat and CAI.

Few cars on here running hybrids with bigger injectors, seeing 360bhp odds, just depends how far you want to go...

3. Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback. I understand that but I am based in Zurich and not sure who could do this for me.
    I am going to raeder motorsport for all the hardware as I intend in tracking the car. However they don't do remapping I don't think. They outsource to wagner tuning but I never heard of them...

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Wagner are good, big in the Audi scene

5. The weird thing is I just emailed them today and they said they don't do remaps. This was their response "
    Hello Antonio,
    we are pure manufacturers for Intercooler and Downpipes. Software optimization we do not offer."

6. Wagner is good for the intercooler....

From Zürich, for a remap...

Paul fron RS-Tuning can do this remote.

Or you can got to BR-Performance in Luxemburg.
    They do a lot of Meganes with good results (including a crackle map *gg*)

7. mie

mie

Go to Renault Kirfel at Adenau, they do everything, suspension, brakes, intercoolers, hybrids and remapping too.
    All stuff in one place.

8. You may not benefit much from a remap. My 265 pulled 281bhp as standard! A remap only gave it 22bhp more although torque did improve too.

Save your money on the exhaust and remove the mid box before spending £££ on a replacement. Trust me, I've done it.

Just-that-ek likes this.
  9. Thank YOU VERY MUCH for the great feedback.

My idea was to get now the following :

-KW Clubsport Suspention Raeder Konfiguration
    -Brake Pads Endleess Set Front and Rear
    -Brake Lines
    -Fluid Racing
    -Miltek Exhaust

with this I guess i will be spending around 5.000 euros...shall I skip the remap for now ?

10. on a side note : I would like to get some black bolts for the wheels are mine are rusty and ugly but not sure which ones work for my 18'inch wheels. Can anyone confirm if these work : ( ebay name: TPI Full Black Wheel Bolt Set - M12 x 1.5 - Renault Megane Mk3 08-)

Thank you once again
    Antonio

11. Hi Antonio, try Henk for the remap. https://www.fastchip.nl/ He does remote tuning, I used him for my mk2 rs and it was perfect, I try to use him on my mk3 rs265 but he wasn’t happy with tuning my car on 95fuel. If you have 97 fuel at your gas stations then give him a go, he’s one of the guys that knows what he’s doing, I’d also recommend Paul at RStuning who would offer the same remote tuning and good support. Ps my Mk3 is mapped with only rear box chop and i was very happy with the extra power

12. guess he's figured it out by now as was 3 years ago

13. You have to love these people that bump old threads

14. And again