Hi Folks new owner here.

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Parsley, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Hi guys and girls, bought a 225 in orange a couple of weeks ago to bring back from the brink. £500 well spent as it runs and drives. 16 owners though and years of neglect have nearly killed the old girl. Anyway, let battle commence restoring it back to some sense of glory. Cheers.

Ian Hughes, Poppaboost and matt e like this.
  2. Welcome, keep us posted of your progress with the car.

Parsley likes this.
  3. Yep will try and log in and give progressive. Already started on window electrics, replaced engine mount, fixed 3 airleaks, 2 coil packs loose as bolts stripped, removed cone filter for air box etc. Felt right at home during Christmas with every warning light on the dash, very festive:laughing:

4. if its been neglected,old mk2`s can quickly become a drain on resources...keep that wallet open!

Parsley likes this.
  5. Totally agree. I reckon 2k will sort her out. If I have £2500 in it all done and dusted I'll be happy enough.

6. When you have spent double what you thought you would, come and do some track days, and meet people.

Parsley likes this.
  7. 911 is for track days mate. Meg is just for fun and something to tinker with. There is no way I will be putting 4k into it so no chance if me getting carried away.