Hello from Worcestershire - First time Cup owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Mr Spoon, May 14, 2021.

1. Hello everyone!

I took delivery today of a 2010 RS Cup 250 in golden yellow :smile:

It is partnered nicely with Mrs Mr Spoons white 1.5 dci megane!

I sold a 380hp/560ftlb 4wd bmw and bought the megane with some of the money. Whilst 60 in sub 4 seconds is fun, its a little boring, even with the chassis upgrades i did.

This megane is completely standard, slight damage to the front splitter piece on the bumper, (needs replacing), but 77k miles, pretty clean and a good base for a fun daily car. (If its too much I'll use the 1.5 dci)

More photos to follow of the RS Cup.

I'm off to santa pod for a RWYB on the 12th of June, I booked this for the BMW as it did low 11's, but now I no longer have it, I'll take this for a poodle - I know this is not it's intended purpose, but I've paid for it :wink:

92Cl1PJ.jpg

2. Welcome mate same year and colour as mine :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Spoon likes this.
  3. Of course very different car, not about straight line times more about lap times and cornering ability, might be disappointed at pod

Mr Spoon likes this.
  4. I'll be fine. 15 seconds, no biggy. I'm going because I paid for it

Overall happy with the Megane. Great bit of kit

keestar1994 likes this.
  5. Welcome mate. Looks a nice car you have. My Friends all have bmw m cars and they were all surprised with the megane especially in the twisties. Enjoy your new toy.

Mr Spoon likes this.