Hello From Chile

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Nicolas Hernandez, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Hello guys, nice to come across with this forum, im Nicolas from chile and just got a 2012 RS 250 CUP, it has 58.000 km on the dash some minor defects it had a little accident on the rear but can be sorted, otherwise looks amazing to me, the recaros are mint! just a little nervous on how to take car of the car since im upgrading from a 2014 Swift Sport, i found some funny noises whe i start the car it makes a knicking sound for a few seconds and also when i turn off the car it has a ticking noise which i read and turns out that a lot of megane´s has the noise.

my main goal is to keep it clean and mods maybe along the way.

Great to meet you!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021
  2. nice car, the ticking is solenoid for the fuel tank vent so completely normal

3. Welcome to the forum Nicolas! Looks nice that silver machine and low kms, seems like didn´t use it much. I hope you enjoy it a lot and tell us whats in your mind for the car.

4. thank you! yes as you said ive read that the ticking after using the car is normal, im just getting used to the sounds of the car, i hear something like misfire maybe but not really sure maybe thats the way the car sounds

5. Thank you! for know ill keep it stock since im getting to know the car, for 2021 first mods in mind are Short Shifter and Exhaust!

6. beautiful colour, bienvenido!