Goodwood Hot Hatch Sunday

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by JockySteer, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Anyone going to Goodwood Breakfast Club on October 5th and anybody had their car accepted to go on parade?

Would be nice to see a bunch of Megs on the way down :smile:

*Apologises for any similar threads I may have missed

2. I've applied for it, haven't heard back yet though, done it last week I think.

3. How do you apply for it?

4. Goodwoods website mate. Search for goodwood breakfast club

5. I'll be making my way down there in the Trophy.

Have been down there before and been allowed on the track anyway. Often they'll allow cars that match the theme in anyway but I suspect there'll be a lot of hot hatches heading down there. :smile:

6. Just registered the Trophy as well.

7. Just applied, will see if i get a response!

8. Will it be available for spectators?

9. Yep, free entry for all. You only have to apply if you'd like your car to be displayed on the track.

10. I've applied and been accepted

11. Rapper

Rapper Banned

Glad to know about that,i am also not visiting t but a little bit known about this club events,its really awesome to know proper about it,actually i am interested in cars so much so these types of events and club invasion increase my knowledge about the cars.

12. Just got an email saying I've been accepted.

13. Got my email earlier saying that I've been accepted, should be a few Meg's it seems

14. I've just had an email saying I've been accepted

15. Been accepted as well

16. Little late to the party here but just applied, hopefully I'm not too late!

17. Looks like RS is going to be well represented :smile:

18. Accepted too so we're very well represented :smile:

19. Where's everyone coming from?

20. Surrey j11 m25 with Jaysport if he's accepted, he only applied today

21. I'll be heading down from Coulsdon in Surrey.

If anyone wants to meet at Pease Pottage services it's a good cross country drive down from there.

22. I'm heading down from Essex.

23. I'm up for meeting up, be good to have a little convoy heading down there

24. You are Ed's neighbour :-)

25. Im in Benfleet too mate, maybe see you en route if I'm accepted :wink:

26. I'll be going from Camberley - I imagine I'll bump into a few Meg's on the way :smile:

27. I'm going from Farnham, Surrey

give me a shout if u wana meet somewhere on the way

28. Is anyone going as spectator?

29. Sounds good to me - I'll be driving along with my mate who's driving his Astra VXR. I don't actually live in Camberley, so not familiar with the area. Where's a good spot to meet?

30. Yeah that's sounds good mate if you do get accepted. Will be me and my mate in his Leon Cupra R so should be a good.

31. Big Sainsburys in Farham. Will be on the way for you and know a good route to take, got some decent roads. Hopefully your friend might know where that is or can just give you the address for it closer to the time

32. Yep I know where it is, sounds like a plan. Will organise a time to meet closer to the date

33. sweet

34. I was looking for information about event and I went to VXR forum. Plenty of them will arrive to Goodwood.

35. Ill be heading from Caterham, Surrey

36. Convoy from Pease Pottage Services?

37. So it seems like none of you go just as spectator? All of you had applied and have been approved?

38. Seems that way