(FOR SALE) Good Used Condition 19" Steevs with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by RS_Jamie, Oct 21, 2019.

1. 19" Renault Steevs wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE050As with 3-4mm estimated tread in 235/35/19, I can confirm this if there is genuine interest. These Steevs came fitted on my 275 Cup-S and are styled in gloss black with the red outline, the best colour combination if you ask me. Currently priced at £575 but open to offers.

As in the title, these wheels are not in the best condition, they have a few marks but definitely not enough to warrant a refurb. In fact, they're the part of the car complimented on most except the Flame Red paintwork.

My reason for selling is I've now got some 18" Tibors to run on a daily basis which was always the plan since buying the car. Happy to answer any questions anyone has!

(Please Note one of the wheels appear to be punctured but it hasn't lost any pressure over the past few days)

8BBHGgt.jpg
    UnrxQzJ.jpg

9HrFwXe.jpg VVATePX.jpg jW8Omb5.jpg g2k1jfo.jpg z2lkAmg.jpg AO8aBFy.jpg BGMC1kP.jpg w6nXNfQ.jpg f4OGmKK.jpg nqCXSkZ.jpg

Eddie_ likes this.
  2. For anyone interested, please note that these come with functional tyre pressure monitoring valves

3. PRICE DROP £550

4. PRICE DROP £525

5. PRICE DROP £500

6. If it wasn’t for the red trim I may of been interested, I’m about to have a set refurbed for about the same cost

7. I think the red trim works to be honest, fits with the red Brembos on the Cup chassis optioned cars

8. red is just tape can peal off

9. The red trim is great. The other reason I like it is sometimes black wheels merge into the tyres and even worse on a dull day it sometimes looks like the car has no wheels if it to dark. But red trim lifts it.

I guess it dies not work so well if your brakes are not red.

I dont really like the Steev wheel when its diamond cut. But everyone has there own taste.

GLWS.

10. Is it? Good new for seller. Gives more options.

Mine were refurbed before buying the car with painted red line.

11. Yeah for sure, all depends on the style of the car, mine has the white calipers and car is black so wouldn’t suit my car personally is all I meant.

Im having my alloys looked at on monday so depending on how that goes I may get in touch if they have not sold, especially if it is a case of just tape to be removed

12. Original wheels are painted - if it’s tape they’ve had a dodgy refurb

13. PRICE DROP £475

14. PRICE DROP £450

15. Hi Jamie - I am interested - where are you based? Will you take 420 for them if i collect?

16. Hi Wackers, I’m still based in Southampton. I’m seeing someone on Sunday about the wheels for my £450 asking price. I can update you afterwards whether they’ve sold

17. Alrighty, thanks.

18. SOLD