250 changing the clock on 250 with Renaultsport monitor

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by scoobyr, May 28, 2014.

1. Right guys, I feel a complete bell end for asking this :blush: but I seem to be having a total mental block trying to change the time on the clock in my 250 Cup.

Before anyone tells me to RTFM (read the fooking manual :wink:) I have and I still can't figure out how to do it lol. I followed instructions and doesn't seem to work, I never usually struggle with things like this, but it's bugging me now

Can anyone give me a quick idiots guide to changing the time

cheers :smile:

2. Buttons near the screen isn't there? One does hours and other minutes?

3. I struggled with this too! You have to go through the radio menus and find the time settings in there

4. No buttons on mine Ben, think there are two different tyres of hi-fi etc, according to the manual I should change it by using buttons on the head unit or on the steering column controls. I'm obviously a complete numb nut :eek: lol

IMG_4412_zps6cda32c0.jpg

5. I don't know if 250s have different radios to 265s, but on my 265 you change the clock through the radio buttons?

6. Glad it wasn't just me then :rolleyes:

Cheers guys, I'll have another look

7. Press the settings button on the radio (looks like a set of EQ levels) and you'll find an options menu in there - I think it's "System settings" or something similar.

8. Cheers mate, appreciate that

9. Hey Guys,

Sorry to bring up an old tpoic, but there didn't seem to be a massive amount on this. I've just purchased a 250 Cup that has an aftermarket stereo and i can't seem to work out if it's possible to set the time... I've managed to get the time to stop flashing but thats it. ANy idea are really welcome.

Cheers
    G.

10. I've worked this out with an aftermarket stereo. Turn the car on, hold down the top left button on the radio stalk controller untill the clock start flashing with temp to the right. Then use the volume controls to change the time. done.

Mr Spoon likes this.
  11. I’ve just done this but can’t get it to go back to the renaultsport screen?