BMW M3 V8 E93

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by SteveKozy, Aug 19, 2022.

1. I know its not a Renault but couldn't see any rules for selling other cars. Apologies if i missed them. BUT i am looking to sell this and maybe looking to buy a Mk3 Cup-S/Trophy to marry up to to my Mk 2 R26. So a "you buy mine/i buy yours" would be a consideration.

This is currently my daily car. She is in Sutton Coldfield and is up for £19k.

I would be looking at a swap deal for a renault from the forum around £16 - 19k without any problems.

E93 BMW M3 4.0 V8 LCI

85k Will increase as car is in daily use

DCT Gearbox

Alpine White

Novello Leather - Black
    Titan Shadow Trim

Electric Power/Memory Seats

20" 359M alloy Wheels - Satin Black

Michelin PS4S Tyres

Auto Start/Stop
    Electric Power Fold Mirrors (new window control pack)

Carbon Sideskirts
    Carbon Ducktail Spoiler
    Carbon Front Splitter
    Carbon Rear Diffuser
    Scorpion Stainless Steel Exhaust

Full service history inc. Running in service. Stamped Books and paperwork.

Both Throttle Actuators just replaced with lifetime warranty parts.

LCI Model - Revised Front/Rear Lights etc and being a late 2010 car, has the revised BMW Rod Bearings.

Car in good overall condition. There are some stone chips to the front but i've refrained from painting the car so as to keep it original - if you want them done i can arrange this prior to sale.

Wheels have been kerbed but touched up. However, to be 100% you could get them refurbed. As above, i can have this done prior to sale.

Based on low miles and overall condition. This is a lovely looking M3 with a lot of presence due to the wheels and the exhaust - if you don't want to stand out then maybe don't buy this. BUT, it gets nothing but nods, smiles and friendly gestures from people. Everyone seems to love this car!

Attached Files:

2. The car is still for sale. £17k is the firm price. No Offers. Unless its a part ex against a clio or megane.

Thanks.