Sponsored By:  

Bedford 21st September

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by ianplymouth, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I have booked onto this one, anyone else going ????

eddie ninja likes this.
  2. How was it fella?

3. Was great day, busy but that's Javelin for you.
    I had a problem with 2 new tyres, both destroyed after 3 siting laps and 3 and a bit warm up laps

4. Oopsy.
    I went earlier in month. Best car trackday I’ve had yet. Nothing broke or overheated and car was great. Loads of megs there.

5. I think there was 8 meganes there on Saturday.

Its great when everything works all day, you got anymore track days planned

6. Trying to justify an October one prob at Bedford. TBC....

7. Im off to Spa and the ring in October think that will be enough for that month, then its Blister Berg and Spa again in November.:sunglasses:

8. What make of tyres were they?

9. Michelins

10. And you say they were brand new?

11. yes, brand new only fitted to brand new wheels on the Wednesday before

12. That’s pretty shocking. What was the issue?

13. I think the cords have separated internally, i have sent them back today, so will see what happens

14. Any update on what happened with those tyres?

15. Not yet, used Paisley Freight and they have lost them, still waiting for them to get back to me about tracking them down :cry::cry:

16. unusual...i have used piasley freight 3 times with wheels are tyres,and always been spot on..annoying.

17. I told the guy i was returning the tyres to that they had lost them, tonight i get a message to say they have been delivered, although Paisley saying they have not been collected, no paperwork nothing :cry::cry: