Anyone know this car

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Zs_phil, Aug 27, 2018.

1. I would say its a bit pricey, a couple of grand more will get you a 275 Trophy.
    For some reason people don't think the RB8 is that special or collectable, not sure why.

2. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

@ghosty0101 has one, not sure what he paid for his though

3. Did they really only make 30 of them or is the ad wrong?!

4. 30 came to the uk, i think 120 in total. Same as my 265 trophy made 500 but 50 to the uk.

5. That Monaco GP edition only has trim differences over the standard car, I’m not sure what the differences are on the RB but nothing special apart from the paint from what I can see. Why someone would pay a lot more for those cars is beyond me.

6. Still looking, and I'd definitely be needing recaros back and the rs monitor
    A bit of digging on the interweb and they have had this car for quite a while and I'm sure it was up at over 19k to start with

7. Yep saw one ages ago at 30k for £19k. Must be the same one - they've had this ages then. I would definitely say it's worth some extra for the exclusivity but that car would be worth about £13.5-£14k if it was a normal model, so £3k on top seems a little steep. I'd be in at £15k personally

8. Had a look at the 250s but not any about these days with recaros and rs monitor and some are silly money
    Would love my old one back
    Owner came on here but has vanished

9. Screenshot_20160821-145827.png

My old rs250

10. What’s the going rate for fully specced 250’s?

11. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Prices have came back up a bit now, they really dropped and inpatient sellers didn't help.

I'd say 12k for a low miler, well spec'd one.

12. I paid 12,300 for my 2010 plate 34k mileage one in 2013 ,cup with recaros rs monitor from Hatfields Renault dealer in Wakefield
    Still had warranty on it as it had a leaking shock which got sorted

13. That's pretty good. By comparison I paid 19k for a 16 plate, nav with cup chassis and akrapovic in December last year