2014 Mégane

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by The Boosh!, Sep 6, 2013.

1. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    The new-look Mégane family are revealed shortly before the model’s official presentation at the International Frankfurt Motor Show.

As Renault continues to deploy its new design identity across its model range, it is the Mégane line-up’s turn to incorporate the brand’s latest front-end styling.

The change ensures greater unity between the front ends of Mégane Hatchback, Sport Tourer and Coupé which feature the same bumper and bonnet, although each version maintains its own distinctive identity. They are also equipped with new elliptical headlights.

The new styling identity has been carried over to the line-up’s sporting models, too. Mégane Renaultsport and GT Line both boast an even more dynamic stance and a new front-end design, as well as new headlights with gloss black backgrounds.

The new range is due to go on sale in the UK in the first quarter of next year.

More important details about the Renault Mégane will be revealed on the Renault stand at the 2013 International Frankfurt Motor Show on 10th September.

2. god dam what the hell they done to that!
    stupid badges have gone way too big now

3. I really like the looks of it

4. Is that a badge or an air scoop?

5. i m more interested about the upgrades under the bonnet. I was already driven by Renault guys on Renault Track days and the cars had at least 25% more power.
    and even more important was the beautiful sound of the new Titanium Exhaust. yes, you read correct, Titanium :-)

the price will be obviously higher as well.

6. pics aren't working for me :worried:

7. Daz

Daz

That looks great to me - especially that yellow one in the bottom picture with red highlights.

8. Wasn't keen on the red pack on the last promo shot, preferred the all black image. New front end definitely suits the meg better than the Clio.

9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Hmm, Not as bad as i was expecting TBH, I quite like it

10. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

I was expecting more than just a facelift. It looks much shorter.

11. Thank god i bought the 265, dont like it and looks corporate!

12. And that badge, christ i just loaded a big pic!

13. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

I like it

14. I like it, but another facelift, aren't we due a completely new model?

15. I reckon it will be like the new clio, horrible in pictures but on the road will make you have a double take. Not a fan of the mahoosive renault diamond though.

16. I like the design, but the beak is horrid.

17. Interesting new look....

I prefer the smoother shape of the current model, but I guess the more I see it, the more I'll like it. I wasn't a huge fan of the new Clio until I saw it in the flesh, now I think it's pretty good.

I'm more interested to see what's been done under the hood (if anything!).

18. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

be good to see it in the flesh. the clio looks SO MUCH better in the flesh, one a little lower is definitely on the cards for me.

19. Will.

The worst bit about the new Clio for me is the strange looking bulge at the bottom of the doors. Looks like they have put this on the Megane as well.

20. The 250/265 have always had this.

21. Will.

Fuck about they have as well. I've never noticed it until now :worried:

22. Absolutely Ming. Looks like a toy car. Massive shame