2011 rs250 cup £8500 79,000 miles

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by scottyp27, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Its an oyster grey CUP with full leather recaros, rs monitor, 19 inch wheels, panoramic roof, dual climate control. It has MOT until the end of october but I may put a fresh one on before selling. New genuine timing belt kit, dephaser, water pump, AUX belt and tensioner fitted last November at around 75000 miles. It has full service history last serviced at the same time as the timing belt was changed. New brembo discs and pads fitted all around last month along with a new tyre pressure sensor on the driver's rear wheel.

It has cooksport 30mm lowering springs fitted all around and front fully adjustable drop links.

The car is in very good condition overall I have always looked after it mechanically and have plenty of receipts with it for all the work that's been carried out and parts fitted in the 6 years I have owned it. Its had a pretty easy life and has never been on track with me and I'm only the 2nd owner.

Only bad points are a dent in the boot lid and the alloys could do with a refurb.

Looking for £8500 as it's fairly low mileage with all the major maintenance done and it's a well specced cup.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

2. Back up for sale at £7495 if anyone is interested.

Beau likes this.
  3. Looks a bargain that! Has the light pack too. GLWTS.