2005 RS225 Track Car - Forged Engine / New Clutch

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Greggers, Apr 11, 2022.

1. I am selling my inherited 225 track car - I have too many vehicles and this offers the least practicality for me so sadly it has to go.

The engine was built by engine dynamics in March 2018. Since then it has done less than 1,000 track miles. We took it to Snetterton last month to check it behaves itself as it hadn't been driven for over a year and it performed very well.

It is road registered, but unlikely to get an MOT due to the current tyres and lack of Cat.

It was bought with the questionable wrap and smoked windows - Let's just say you aren't buying it for the way it looks. No idea what the paint is like under the wrap. Inside the rear seats have been removed and a bucket seat fitted with harness

It's riding on BC coil-overs with adjustable top mounts. Tyres are Federal 595 RSRs, the fronts are OK, the backs could probably do with replacing as they show signs of cracking from age. The rims are scabby and in need of a refurb if you care about that sort of thing.

Details of engine build:
    Forged Pistons
    Forged Con Rods
    ARP Bolts
    Uprated valve springs
    MLS head gasket
    Level 1 Hybrid Turbo
    R26-R Clutch/Flywheel
    Milltek Exhaust
    Forge Motorsport Recirc Valve
    630cc Injectors

It's a difficult one to price, I'm looking for somewhere in the region of £4,500 but will consider all sensible offers.

If you have any questions, please let me know via PM

Cheers

Greg

IMG20220409143427.jpg IMG20220409143516.jpg IMG20220409143545.jpg IMG20220409143626.jpg IMG20220409143926.jpg

2. Where are you based Greg?

3. Ah yes, a good question - You can tell I haven't sold something for a while. I'm based between Colchester and Chelmsford in Essex.

Should also mention buyers will need a trailer/transporter in case the lack of MOT didn't make this obvious.

4. Price dropped to £4,000 ono

5. Lsd box?
    What power/torque is it running?

6. Provisionally sold.