Youngest 275 trophy owner!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by cwtuning, May 8, 2015.

1. Hi guys, my name is Stefan and I am also a 275 Trophy owner at 19 yo. Plate number is 481. My insurance is wayyyyy cheaper at 527 £ but then again I live in Bulgaria where everything is much cheaper than the UK :smile: Be happy to hear any tips about the car :smile:

2. welcome along mate, that is a lovely car to have at any age but it must be great having something like that at 19. I'm in Bansko from 10 August : )

3. Thanks man. Have fun in Bansko! And yeah it is great. My previous car was a Fiesta ST and I was really suprised to find a car with equal great handling and fun factor aaaand a "bit" more power :smile:

4. Blimey, I can't afford one now and I'm 52!! Good luck mate and enjoy! (family drains the finances massively so stay single if you want to continue with your cars!)

5. Great colour & spec; you will not be disappointed. Also not difficult to find in any car park! The fun you will have driving the car will easily make up for the cost of the insurance. Health to enjoy :rolleyes:

6. good advice. I'm almost 40 divorced and remarried and have no chance of remaps and exhausts that are more than a months food shopping!! :smile: