Wraped disc?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by H1JJY, Apr 10, 2015.

1. I know these kind of faults are always hard explain over a forum.

i've had my 225 for a few weeks and over the past week I noticed a problem. This only happens at speed 60+,
    When hitting the brake hard I get what's feels like a a deep rumble and a vibration this gets slower the more I slow down. And if I brake to almost a stop it turns into a knock in sound and feel.
    If I hit the brake and then keeping speed there is a deep rumble, like driving over rough Tarmac. This goes after a few mins or a few more press of the brake pedal.
    most of the time it feels like a warped disc and there is sign on the disc of warping. But it's the rumble I am not sure about. Any one else had this and is there something else I can look at. I won't have chance until late next week for me to jack it up and have a look and even longer before I can get it in a ramp

2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Pad deposits.

Very, Very unlikely to be a warped disc.

3. The discs look like cheap aftermarket ones

4. Easy enough to test the theory, just run through a bedding in procedure from scratch OP, it'll cost nothing more than time.