Which Clio washer bottle will fir a R26?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by andrewjeffs, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Going to add some cooling for the brakes on my R26 while the fronts off.
    I see people use a clio washer bottle,as the ducting wont clear the deeper OEM bottle.

Which one do i need?
    I know the R26R one will fit,but obviously its difficult to get and pricey.

2. £58 for a small plastic bottle is money well spent :smile:

3. R26r bottle is just the espace/scenic one, whichever has the single washer pump port. They are dirt cheap

4. [​IMG]

Its this one, loads on ebay. Zoom in and you can get the part number.

Just bought one for £6 delivered, still doesnt leave much room for brake cooling but helps.

5. is that a scenic/espace from the same years 2006-2008?
    do you need the neck and pump?,or can you swap over?

6. I can’t read the number on the bottle when I zoom it just blurs it, anyone else got better eyesight?

7. 04 scenic plate I think mate

8. R26R bottle part number is 7701207665.
    The scenic ones have a different part number on ebay.
    But if you put the correct part number in..it brings up scenic bottles from international sellers??

9. Yeah I just got one on ebay for a tenner. 7701207665 part number as above.

10. Pump and neck can both be carried over from the original bottle.

Its the same fitment and mounting, just smaller.

11. You got the link Paul?

12. nothing on ebay..just european stuff from spain,germany etc with correct part number.
    When you put the correct part number in,and compare the picture to a 04 scenic one..they look the same.
    Just ordered one from a breakers for £20 all in including pump...So if it dont fit..not the end of the world!

13. Just search the part number on eBay. That’s all I did and they will come up periodically.