wheel refurbing

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by kentbloke, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Hello chaps, two things to ask, does any body know a good place in Kent (im near Bluewater) to get my wheels refurbished, just the normal black 18ings off a 2011 rs250 cup. Also has any one had front disc's skimmed on or off the car. cheers

2. Lepsons

3. Cheers Matty, I did view their site, but they got some stick for their work and quality of late, only need one done but as the paint is so thin and bad I thought id get them all done.

4. Russ at Midlands Car Care can do 4 for £200 with a years warranty and same day turn around.

I know its not close, but just use it as a reference for price - you're looking at £264 at Lepsons for all 4.

I'm looking at getting mine done too (same wheels) so let me know if you find a good deal - maybe they could do 8 for cheaper? ;-)

5. I've just had 2 done at Lepsons, top quality

6. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

As above really, used lepsons for customers wheels for years and years now never had any issues.

7. I'm sure Steve's mate in Nottingham does them for £150

8. JP Polishing, Canvey Essex, 30 mins from the dartford crossing. He powder coated mine anthracite, £200 for all 4 including tyre removal, refitting and balancing - Quality and service is excellent !!.

check him out on FB

9. Agree with the above. I've had 3 sets of wheels done by JP polishing on Canvey island. Faultless every time and very good price.

10. Many thanks chaps, great feed back just what a site like ours is for. il look into JP polishing as well as Lepsons again. Cheers

11. Spoke to both firms, like the sound and manner of the bloke JP in Essex, so going to drop all 4 wheels off in a few weeks. £50 per wheel, thanks to you Essex lads, il keep you posted , , now wheres me passport to get over there :cool: lol

12. Not bad. What's his turnaround time?

13. Didn't really ask Joss, im on call that week so my car will be parked up as I use the 24hr call out van. Im going to drop them off on the 24th and pick them up a week later.

14. Autowerks Slough. 420 GBP for set 19". It takes two days.

15. Took my wheels over to sunny Essex, dropped them off at JP Polishing, pick them up in a week.

16. Dropped Meg in to JP today, looking forward to see how they come out. He says the new finish will resist brake dust more.