What have you done to your Car today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Strell2, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Looked at it out the window and decided its too hot to wash so gunna look at getting some stickers made up for engine cover

2. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Whatever i want to be involved lol

3. Bought a hose clip as the solenoid keeps popping out the silicone intake pipe :smile:

4. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Hooked the xenons up! Finallllly. They work but one flickers, will just get new bulbs to be safe.

ru6a4a3a.jpg

MOT next week, the dark knight rises and all that!

5. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

I've lost the DKR picture I made :worried:

Looks awesome with the xenons on!

6. Looking good!!
    Don't worry about that, I bought a cheap hid kit (slim) and the n/s one flickers too. You can only see it from inside the car though looking from the outside you cant see it. :smile:

7. Daz

Daz

I still don't think I like the look of xenons - but I really want to!

8. Ordered a new one :smile:

9. Will.

A new car?

10. Spent 3-4 hours cleaning it,

Snow foam + pressure washed
    Combination of Tardis and IronX, even some WD40.
    Then a number of areas polished with SRP having found some odd scratches luckily just in the clear coat.
    RainX on all windows/glass exteriors
    Waxed and buffed.

Inside hoovered front to back.

Bloody knackered now :smiley:

11. Yar, 265, wanted one for aaages!

12. filled mine up today ready for the long drive to north devon to have short shift fitted! cant wait for it to feel like a car instead of a bus!

13. So had the short shif fitted today and it amazing! Car now feels like a renault sport should!

14. Finally setup my scangauge and washed her

rich

15. I have taken both my onside wheels off as I got a can stuck in the wheel arch last night at 70mph and it was making a horrendous noise, luckily it hasn't done any damage

16. Tis very good!

I drilled the tabs on the inside arches to cable tie the bumper together to stop the bloody thing poking out on the sides!! Then washed :smile:.

17. i need to do this to my bumper too. driving me mad it the front popping out everytime i drive it! was thinking of taking the arch linner off and getting in from behind.
    can you take a pic of where you done it?

18. MicKPM

MicKPM RSM Trader RSM Trader

Tried to fix the A/C fault with my Meg III and failed. Can't see any issues on CLIP but for some reason the engine management is not allowing it to run... tell me why damn you it's humid!

19. Treated the leather with Gtechnique L1

20. going for new pads and discs tonight, yippee brakes will work :rolleyes:

21. Clio is currently next door being lowered on H&R 30/40's , Spacers fitted and having the tracking/Alignment done. Roll on 5pm!

22. New sticker, thanks to my misses!
    [​IMG]

23. Will.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376295251.714648.jpg Hit a badger that came from underneath the car in front last night.

Bumper cracked in 2 places.

24. Same happend to me a while back with a badger, cracked bumper around fog light and middle bottom, lucky can't see too well unless you know where to look. Annoying but could of been much worst

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

25. Will.

Well cleaned it up and tried to get the bumper back into place. This is the best I can do without cable ties. Will nick some from work tomorrow. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376312826.847957.jpg

Could have been worse, you're right. The corsa that was in front of me wouldn't have been lucky. I got a badger in a corsa once and it bent the rad back onto the exhaust mani which melted the fan and caused the engine to nearly over heat.

26. I've dropped my car off at BTM this morning, waiting Fred to give me a call :wink:

27. Instal Forge DV valve and a rear brace Bar

[​IMG]

28. wheres your rear brace bar from?

29. Rear brace bar? Does it actually do anything?

30. It s a cpy from the Ktec rear bar, a friend made it here in México. If it actually works duno, it supose to do harder the chasis and prevent subviraje, ill taste it next weekend on a track so lets c

31. I hate it when I get subviraje :-)

32. This subject was a MASSIVE can of worms on other forums for the meg.

33. ive got one in but i just like the look of it :smiley: need to get a cage

34. So u taste it on a track? on sunday i´ll c

35. Give the car a clean.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Changed my plates
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and fitted black badges
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

36. Why rear sensors, why!

37. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Thats impressive snow foam and a clean made the number plates change.

38. It was bought with the rear sensors already fitted, would have been better white not my choice keep your hair on !!

39. OCD... Please centre you front plate :-/ lovely car mind

40. Spent approx 60mins replacing the drivers side indicator bulb which had blown!!! What a pi$$ take..

However watching the 3 guys from Halfords try and attempt it yesterday and Fail with Epic style-did make me laugh-and they did give me a set of bulbs for free-just for wasting my time...

JLodge likes this.