WANTED! PLEAAAASE!!!

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Sam D, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Hi all!
    so i know this is a long shot but has anyone got any red seat belts as a full set theyd be willing to sell? i have black in mine and i fancy the reds in to go against the leather recaros.
    been searching everywhere with no luck only on old posts :worried: 27330106_10159729630035532_665780541_o.jpg

2. Get aftermaraft ones, should think getting 2nd hand ones will be rare

3. yeah im hoping there might be someone , apparently they do come up just not very often. bit wary of buying aftermarket ones. seen people have new reels put in as such but its proper expensive by looks of it. :/

4. Nigelo likes this.
  5. APM

APM RSM Trader

We have a full set of the yellow/gold on the shelf if you were after just a splash of colour.

6. Ooh... I'm tempted but I really had my heart on a set of red ones :/ do you guys know where I might find any?

7. did you buy aftermarket ones or have you managed to find second hand? Im after a red pair myself wonder how much aftermarket ones are

8. There’s a breaker up in suderland breaking a 265 with red seatbelts.

9. Where is this breaker mate. Im from sunderland so would be interested in some bits

10. If it's the front end smash one, I would not touch the seat belts with a barge pole

11. Did you ring them?

12. I rung the sunderSund one
    200 for all 5

13. The to order ones are so expensive

14. £200 sounds good to me, at least you know they have not been involved in an accident

15. Nooo 200 is the the ones out the crashed black one in Sunderland

16. So did you ring the people I was asking about lol?

17. Nah I contacted another place off eBay about having em redone wanted some extortionate price for doing em lol sorry I didn't write my reply very well

18. At the very least the Sunderland ones will need new belt pre-tensioners as they will have definitely gone off with the airbags. Looking at the pics all airbags have deployed. I’d personally steer clear of those if you value your life.

19. I noticed that about the ones on eBay thought i'd stay clear, would it be possible to go to renault and purchase direct? Technically only want the front 2 cause I plan on taking the rear seats out eventually anyway

20. Yeah, renault will be really cheap for replacement belts...... Good idea ....

21. didn't ask if they'd be cheap just asked if they'd sell them...

22. Yeah of course Renault will do them but make sure you’re sat down when they quote the price.

Mikeyjp likes this.
  23. Maybe what i should have said, is that there are more than 2 places in the world that sell seat belts, Ebay and Renault are not your only 2 choices