Tyres, any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Gavin., Jan 21, 2018.

1. NJH

NJH

The initial 3mm or so always wears down much faster due to a combination of tread block movement and the rubber being soft and new. Don't be surprised if you get another 6k to 10k on them to the wear markers.

2. Just had 4 new PS4's fitted today and first impressions are very good. Took the car for a short(ish) drive to try the new tyres, roads were damp and a little greasy and the level of grip is very impressive and confidence inspiring. I imagine they will be even better in the dry. If you have the budget available, I would highly recommend PS4's.

3. never going to go wrong with any michelin product,i have used them for 20 years+
    even the ps3 was as good as most of its competition.

4. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Went for the Yokohama v105s, impressed so far the grip in the wet is unreal compared to what I had.

andrewjeffs likes this.
  5. One of my Chinese ditchfinders managed to get a screw stuck in it the other day so ideal excuse to upgrade!
    Just had 4 Michelin PS4s fitted. I've only driven 2 miles in traffic so far but the tyre feels comfortable and is quieter than the rubbish I had before. What pressures are people using on the road?

6. Running 33's all round on my PS4s. (R26r)

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk