Tyre pressure sensors showing puncture stop!!!

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Jango, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Hi,

Newbie to the forum, just picked up a 54 plate Megane Sport 225.. Has full leather, keyless entry & auto lights & pano roof... With all these bits is it known as a lux pack or something?

OK, so had the wheels refurb on Monday as they had seen better days... , my pal who done the wheels let the tyres down (didn't remove them) to do the deed. Even since then the front off side tyre is showing puncture stop on the dash... It's doing my head in....

It stops for 1 minute once then comes straight back on.. Any ideas on how to reset it... Please help it's doing my head in..

P's bloody fun car to drive with so much poke....

2. You'll need access to a clip interface and possibly an exciter for the tpms themselves, the tpm may have been damaged when the tyre was pressed in during the refurb?

3. mine did this when the local garage broke one of my sensors, look to see what wheel it says and get the sensor away from the car (thats what stopped mine it just shows as a missing thing on the car display on the dash) hope it makes sence :smile:

4. I had to have mine all re-synced at the garage when this happened.

5. Just remove all 4 and get somone with clip to deactivate them. Waste of time in my opinion.

6. Sensor seems to be broken. It may cost you about 120 GBP at Renault main dealer.

7. where are you located m8 ?
    someone local might have a clip setup that can turn them off for you :smile:
    my local dealer said it was against euro safety regs or some bull like that so I bought myself a Chinese clip interface and did it myself :smile:

8. based in Bedford pal, Renault said they would switch it off for 1hrs labour?

9. Anybody able to switch this off!??

10. MicKPM

MicKPM RSM Trader RSM Trader

11. Ok, thanks a bit of trek will defo bear you in mind.. Anybody closer to Bedford

12. Just kicking off this thread again. Anybody closer then MicKPM can help in turning them off please. In based in Bedford