Two Cost Effective Car Stereo Head Units For Sale

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by R26Nick, Jun 13, 2014.

1. The last two cars I have owned have both come with after market head units fitted along with being supplied with the Originals.

I like the comfort of my steering wheel controls hence I removed the after markets and fitted the originals.

I've now built up a collection of two head units and although handy to have for a rainy day I'm never going to use them.

Hence I might as well sell them both to stop them gathering dust.

First up is a Sony MEX BT2500 Bluetooth CD Radio In superb condition and in 100% fully working order complete with all leads etc.
    also have a set of printed instructions for the bluetooth function which allows you to stream music or phone via BT etc.
    Looking for £35 Collected or Will send via next day courier for £40 all in (excludes remote areas of the UK) when I'm back at work on Tuesday.

Second one is a JVC KD R541 LCD CD Radio also in Superb condition and in 100% fully working order complete with all leads and aerial adapter for modern cars which is easily removed for the oldskool aerial fitment. This came with my R26 and also has a plastic finisher (not pictured) which I will also include. I've also found this JVC is still for sale in Argos for circa £90
    Looking for £45 collected or Will also send on a next working day courier for £50 all in (excludes remote areas of the UK)

I accept paypal or bank transfer and if posting I will wrap them very well and will also provide you with the tracking information.

(I deal with Mail order parts everyday in my work place and we use numerous couriers etc)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Sony

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JVC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Any serious offers before I fleabay them at the weekend?