TPMS WAREHOUSE OF LANCASHIRE

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by mondeoman, Oct 2, 2017.

1. TPMS WAREHOUSE OF LANCASHIRE

If any of you chaps need new tyre pressure sensors in your wheels, mandatory on all Euro cars since Nov' 2014 and an MOT requirment, avoid these cowboys like the plague.

I bought 4 @ £180 odd quid for my Meg RS, they would'nt communicate with the ECU, their rep' spent an hour plus trying to make them work, gave up and said, "some monkey back at base has programmed these", I made a good number of ph' calls to TPMS, they would'nt send replacements, would'nt refund ANY of my money and constantly said my car was faulty, Renault diagnostics showed NO faults and of course the original wheels/sensors all work fine on the car, eventually via opening a dispute with VISA card I got my monies back after 2 months.

So, buy pukka Renault sensors to avoid a nightmare like I suffered with TPMS WAREHOUSE.

Vernon likes this.
  2. Not good when you receive poor service. Do all rs's have sensors. I saw a picture where the pressure sensors come up in the same display as the mileage, mpg, message bit but I can't seem to bring it up on my 265 trophy.

Goodwood automotive likes this.
  3. All cars reg' from Nov'2014 have them.