"The Custard Bus". 265 in Liquid Yellow

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by Euan Brownlie, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Never created a projects thread before, but thought this beauty deserved one.

2015 Megane RS 265 Sport Nav. Liquid Yellow with Cup Chassis, 18" Tibor black wheels, Recaro seats and R-Link V2. My mates decided to start calling it Custard Bus. Hence the title.

Bought her this time late last year with around 18k miles. No major issues after collection. Couple of little scratches on the lower cills which have been fixed and the rear parking sensor had a chaffed harness which was replaced under warranty.

I'm not one to make big modifications to cars, but I am a fan of subtle changes that add up to something more distinctive.

Some pics from collection day and the following weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Absolutely stunning that mate. Any links to the roof rack?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

3. Knew it wouldn't be long before someone asked that question :tearsofjoy:

It's a Seasucker Mini Bomber with 2 x 15mm fork adapters. Highly recommend them doesn't leave any marks so long as you clean them before each use and wax the roof every now and then.

Sea Sucker Mini Bomber

Mikeyjp likes this.
  4. lovely jubbly

5. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Do love the facelift now, where you from?

6. The big yellow Banana :smile: .... amazing colour mate, and even more amazing car ! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Based in Edinburgh.

Done a couple of things since picking it up. Sliders on front and back were sticky, so I took the chance to change all discs and pads. Also got the Mr Pink Pins and Brembo grooved discs for the front.

Also decided to tint the rear windows a bit more and plastidip the rear badges. Wanted a bit more contrast on the back end.

IMG_2353.JPG 10r09jFsQYu9A+QBjwYcLA.jpg IMG_2380.JPG

frankie robertson and Mikeyjp like this.
  8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Think I've possibly seen you a few times with the bike on the roof then

9. Very likely. It's not easy to miss!

10. DE17352B-1245-4DE2-8B89-EA9B353B1480.jpeg New Eibach 16mm spacers fitted. Not sure what’s next. Maybe a mid box chop?

11. Love this colour. Have you got any other pictures of how the car looks on spacers?

12. I dont have any other photos as yet but I'll post them here and quote your post when I do.

13. Mikeyjp likes this.
  14. Never got round to posting a picture of my 3D printed SD card cover. The next version will be more rounded and in gloss black.

Attached Files:

Jonny157 and trickmansa like this.