275 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by RobbieR, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Looking for some track wheels for my 275 Cup Premium.

These work ok on stock suspension? Offset is a bit low compared to stock +65

63de2f56ebcb876316f5b39f9a49ab3d.jpg 818ebe6b440f473cbe582c0e3e3bceef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. These will fit fine, lowest you want to go is et45

3. No scrub ?

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Depends on the width tbf.

Robbie, They will fit fine with no issues. May catch a bit on the rear if your lowered and running a wider tyre but its mostly the small torx screw that it catches and is easy to remove

Sam Bennett and RobbieR like this.
  5. Thanks Jamie, I’m tracking it pretty hard - but stock Cup suspension and will run 235/40/18 Ventus TD or R888R’s I’d imagine.

Just want to make sure no scrubbing. ‘Will the fit.com’ tells me only 9mm of poke.

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Be fine, Although a 235 is a bit on the wide side for an 8j, I run a 235 on my rear OZ's and tbh a 225 would probably be a better fit on it

7. What would be the perfect size (offset and width) to fill the arches on a lowered Mk3?

I'm thinking about the BC set-up and spacers fitted on the std 19's, but 18's and the Bc's seems a better route...maybe..

Seeing yours @-Jamie- at knockhill does make me want a set for when I get the suspension sorted. I'm at a crossroads right now, either change the Meg for something else, or just spend the money and get it sorted over next few months and enjoy it for another couple of years, as I know I'd regret selling like I done after I sold my RS250.

8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

8.5 ET45 is near enough perfect for them

9. Thanks mate

10. What ET are the stock wheels for the MK3?

11. I was sure the BC’s didn’t fit on the MK3 Megane though ?

12. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

They have just released a MK3 Specific kit.

13. How do the bc coilovers stack up against clubsports or ast's considering they are a lot cheaper.

14. BC are a superb piece of kit

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nigelo likes this.
  15. BC's are next on my list. Just need to get crimbo out the way first, but working away over the festive period I'll be treating myself when I get back in the new year.

16. So these new BC’s fit the MK3 Megane fine and the strut tops allow
    Camber ?

17. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

You can't really compare them as they are a totally different price point.

Howver, The BC's are more than upto the job for the majority of people. If i hadn't got my AST's at such a good price and was still running my B14's, Id be going for some BC's.

Theres an E36 that runs them at the Ring, Laps in 7.30's. So they are capable.

18. On track Vs with my standard on BC's another guy in a more powerful R26 than mine running KW's we were even lapping. Handling seemed very much on par.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

19. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Depends on how they are setup as well tbf, Most chuck them on, set height and think they are going to be incredible. Suspension tuning is a dark art really

20. Back onto the subject of wheels, is there a ideal wheel for the megane. I know it can come down to budget. I know the OZ and ats gtr's are top wheels but at nearly 2k there out of most people's budget. Are you going to notice much difference from putting team dynamics on compared to these.

21. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Not really, They may be slightly lighter but most wouldnt notice they difference. I can't feel much difference between my 17's and 18s