Spec of a megane a brought

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by aarroncolley, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Does anyone know of any history of this megane. I brought it yesterday it seems to have 630cc injectors fmic itg induction kit milteck turbo back from what I can see and is very nippy. Wouldn’t mind knowing a bit more about it.

fd82fb9a626b2fbb03b414e44b37a79f.jpg

be2de20f8770beda0c62acfcd18a6d5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. look tidy..front lip missing obviously.
    £60-ish from Renault!

3. It’s had some decent work done to it. 630 injectors itg induction kit turbo back milteck mapped. Just be nice to know more about it. Cheers for that I’ll have to give them a bell and order one as it looks shite without it

4. just replaced mine.Its a 2 minute snap on job.
    Scandalous price though for a bit of rubber.
    The front badge costs.............£65!!!!!!!from Renault.

5. Trouble is they can come off even quicker. Make sure it is secured on nicely

6. Or, if you fancy something different....CM Composites do a couple of decent splitters, made of composites oddly enough! [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

7. its held on with lots of snap fit clips.
    Would be super easy to nick though!
    Renault are so tight,that the £65 badge doesnt even come with the 2 small mounting screws!

8. Ordered one today at nearly £80 french tax. Remember when I had my brake light switch go threw every light on the dash so thought I’d better take it Renault and it cost £300+ funnily enough after I payed they told me what was wrong with it

9. Bloody Renaults......don't know why anyone would buy one

aarroncolley likes this.
  10. So found out lots of info about the little megane firstly when I got in contact with rs tuning they confirmed they have mapped it and sent me a graph of 450bhp which I knew wasn’t right so looking into it more my new car once covered the front page of french car mag and at the time was 453bhp until the owner took that engine out and is beloved to have put it in a r26r. But on the up side I’ve found the original add for the car and it’s got a hybrid turbo as well as all the other mods and is running a nice 300bhp. So good news all round

Cazper, Genty and Si271 like this.
  11. b6596b040ae861b8ce2e0caae985f2ea.jpg 5b1b4f81686dd14dde89b7dee401159a.jpg 6d9136bcadd08cef6f182e278dd8aef2.jpg 82ba64c6a84f2bd1a50bcc72a7e73d81.jpg

JJZ, Pondman, Cazper and 2 others like this.