Sponsored By:  

Spa 4th April

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by James275, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Anybody else booked?
    Ill be taking a trip the ring while im there too :smile:

2. Could be interested, will have to see how the rebuild works out.
    You just thinking of Touristfahrten day or days, or is it a trackday there also ???

3. hopefully just a Touristfahrten day but i haven't been able to confirm that yet. Ill probably have a tinker down there regardless as its only an hour and a half away from spa.

4. You not booked accommodation yet for Nurburgring ??? where are thinking of staying at both ???

5. Ive booked accommodation at spa for 3 nights.
    so will be going germany on the thursday and back to the spa that night.

6. where are you staying and you going over by ferry or tunnel ???

7. Ill be going tunnel mate. Im going with a quite a few other guys in renault sports.
    hotel la reine mate.
    will be going on the 3rd which is tuesday morning.

8. I am at Donington on Monday watching the first round of the BSB, wont get home till late, so wont be at the Tunnel till late morning midday.
    So i will have to meet you there, i have booked into Radison Blue, gotta have breakfast before i go anywhere :laughing::laughing:

9. Just make sure you book the track day asap!
    Will be alot renault sports there :smile:

10. Will book in a minute, have you booked a garage ????

11. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Good hotel, I stayed there this year as the Rad Blu was full.

Love to make it out in April but I've literally just booked the October CD dates with Zolder after it the other day so bit skint now LOL

12. no mate no garage!

13. yeah spa wasnt very cheap but i suppose it is an f1 circuit. Really looking forward to it!

14. How many are there going with you, could share a garage and split the costs, be somewhere to stick the gear and wheels

15. I have booked for November also and that was £199, bargain :laughing::laughing:

16. quite a few budy, about 7 i think.

17. Hi James
    I am not going to Donington now, so can meet up at Eurotunnel, do you have a train time yet ???

18. 7:20 am departure mate

19. Okay will get some accommodation in Folkestone and see you in the car park

20. nice one mate, there is 11 of us so if you dont see me grab one of the other guys. Ill let them know :smile:

21. Wow that is going to be one hell of a trip down :sunglasses:
    I am so looking forward to this now

22. What time have you booked for the return train ????

23. 3:30 on the friday. Thursday is ring day.

24. thanks
    ring evening, it only looks like it's open in the evening but can live with that :laughing::laughing:

25. yeah hopefully less busy :sunglasses:

26. Yes it's normally a lot quieter than say a Saturday :laughing::laughing::laughing: