Snapped Gearbox mount bolt and part numbers

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by BigDog250RS, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Okay guys, i'm new around here, so a big hello to all you RS lovers!
    I snapped my gearbox/engine mount bolt, apparently fairly common. took the battery out (holy cow, pain in the ass). took the battery casing out, then voila, a bolt, just sitting there, snapped 3/4 inch down, just at the start of the thread, Next to the hole it is supposed to be in. The hole is clear, no rest of bolt in the hole... Right, that's odd... I think... Not sure. All good though, saves me the pain of having to tap and drill the bolt out of the mount. Well, all good, I bought a new mount anyway, just in case. Turns out, the bolt came out, because it has also snapped a portion of my mount off with it...
    So, from this, i need some help. I don't know the specs of the bolt. Are all gearbox mount bolts the same length, metric size and tensile strength? Also, the tensile strength of the remaining visible bolt says 10.9, If all bolts are the same strength, should I perhaps upgrade to a 12.9 strength bolt.
    Part numbers I have found out that I've struggled to find:
    Gearbox mount/Lower left engine mount : 112200014R for original 250.
    112200015R for updated part on 265/275
    Fairly certain the 112200014R is interchangable with the scenic and a few other models.
    Thoughts would be greatly appreciated (:

PS. I drove for approximately 1500-2500kms with my gearbox on my subframe, because fuck it, why not, makes an awesome sound (;
    Damage? Am I up that metaphoric creek in a canoe without said paddle?