1. Yes please. If you can secure the discount I'll start a GB thread.

2. Can you just confirm part numbers in a PM @-Chris- and I'll get a look at it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. No I wanted both lol, but I guess that's not really possible unless I go for the newer R Link v2 version?

4. Sign me up for that @Eddie_ , I'm in! :grinning:

Don't think anyone's tried a retrofit of the v2. You'd need the new controller, wire loom for it, centre console with hole for controller, new screen and the loom for the new screen, and possibly another loom+ module to process the data.

5. Guys,

If we get a group buy going I can get you 10% discount on the parts. We would need around 10 people to be interested in this and I would need the parts to be paid before ordering as they are NON RETURNABLE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Has anyone ordered this part number from Renault and confirmed it's correct yet?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

7. No. That's my concern, as posted earlier. I would want to confirm that it is the RS Monitor and is plug and play before setting up any group buy.

I did ask for those with the monitor fitted to check the part numbers but no one came back to me.

I'm happy to take a punt with ordering one myself to test the water but just not this month.

Nigelo likes this.
  8. I think we need a vin number from a RS monitor v1 equipped car, otherwise we will just end up with the superceded version of the standard display.

9. My thoughts (and concern) too.

Nigelo likes this.
  10. Small update. I'm in comms with ROFAG via FB. He sells genuine renault parts on eBay from Poland.

The updated unit (still not confirmed as being the RS Moniotir though) is €184 plus €26 shipping. That's about £178.50 at 0.85 exchange rate.

11. I have the v1 rs monitor but I have no idea how to get the part number or any tools to take anything off. I'm in Manchester if anybody is nearby and wants to take a look.

12. it just pulls off, takes a bit of effort.

I'm trying to figure out mine, Jamie on here as the same version as mine, he has RS monitor and i don't!

:worried:

13. I am keen to retrofit an RS monitor without the tomtom/satnav, did anyone successfully fit a monitor??
    I have asked my local dealer who have an RS technician. He 'scratched his head' said he would check it out and price it but nothing back. I am assuming that it is too difficult for them.

14. SO has someone upgraded the 265 face-lift and how was it done?

15. Hi guys first post and my bad for digging up old thread but, I have taken the plunge and ordered the updated part number for a whopping 250 squid !!! Will be here 7-10 working days... fingers crossed

Mikeyjp likes this.
  16. Pretty sure the last guy that did that, it didnt work.

17. So this could potentially be a great waste of dollar :worried: I did some searching and couldn't find any record of anyone finally ordering it... fingers crossed much tighter

Nigelo likes this.
  18. Okay so I've just picked up the updated part numbered monitor from Renault and plugged it in to try. It comes up with nothing, literally a complete blank screen. After trolling through the forum a little more I eventually found the thread from the last time some one tryed it ( should have listened to @ryan197 )... it also mentions on the same thread about V2 software being a "blank" monitor, with no calibration or coding on what so ever. So next step is to have a play with CLIP over the weekend and see what's what!!!

Nigelo likes this.
  19. Good luck man!

265CupAsh likes this.
  20. Well if they all come blank, then theres must be some sort of activation/calibration on them otherwise what would renault do when changing a faulty one, hopefully it something on clip.

21. If that fails, ask renault.

22. Did anyone manage it?

tof73 and bgriffs like this.
  23. Sorry to quote you after three years, just wanted to ask, what happened to your monitor? Did you manage to activate it?

24. You need to talk to stage x motorsport. They are the goto for.this in the uk