265 RS Monitor 2.0 need help.

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Trickrs, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Yes, for the RLink from Megane 3 the Android Auto option can be easily activated :smile:
    This brings aps and Waze/Google Maps for navigation

2. Hello everyone,

Ive been made aware of this conversation regarding my youtube video with the rs monitor activation.

I can help you activate your Rlink displays with both RS Monitor and Android Auto with google maps and waze.

You can contact me in private for more details.

Regards.

Eder and Nigelo like this.
  3. I have pm'd Dorin and if we can get 10 people together then he would come to London to do this but costs would need to be sorted out. Do you think it's worth starting a group buy thread and opening dialogue? I only want monitor but he can do the works.

4. I am an Apple user unfortunately, and based in Edinburgh as well. I'd be in otherwise.

5. so if i buy a 2015 275 Nav model the infotainment system doesnt have Android Auto or Mirror link?

6. That's precisely the car I own as well (2015 275 NAV)!

I started a fresh post here on a solution I am exploring:

http://rsmegane.com/threads/rlink-firmware-upgrade.15597/

7. As I promised, I have returned with a video showing a complete Rlink with RS Monitor retrofit for a Renault Megane RS 2010 250 Trophy:

Kind regards everyone!

Nigelo and richmillions like this.
  8. Could you write what script has to be chosen in BIC?
    I have script "1" but few of parameters are missing in RS Monitor.
    There are available scripts on BIC 09.00:
    stored script 09.00.PNG
    Script 11 and 12 are missing. How to change BIC to have scripts like those:
    script x95 rs.jpg

9. Do not bother with the BIC script any more. I can tell you it has nothing to do with it so don't waste your time.
    What I can tell you is that unless you manage to root the device you cannot do it by software.
    I already did it but by hardware means.
    To clear everybody up, just by using DDT or DDT4ALL or whatever you cannot do it.
    You need either to root the device which is complicate or to do it by hardware means which is also not so easy :smile:

10. @Andrei Nic
    I have RS Monitor activated and it is only software modification.

I was asking about BIC, no R-Link.
    BIC with script 1 works well on Megane with RS Monitor.
    I have Laguna and I have to change it to script 11 - I have confirmation, that it works well on L3.

Do you know how to activate script 11 on BIC?

11. You tell me how you activated the RS Monitor only by software and I will tell you what to do with the script :wink:

12. Hello guys,

Back with other news regarding RS Monitor vers.1.

Some of you might already know how to do it, but for those who dont and need this, I present to you RS Monitor vers.1 on any Renault Laguna III, Laguna Coupe, Megane III or Megane RS with clock display:

Laguna III / Laguna Coupe

Megane 3

I am talking about reprogramming a non RS display to an RS display.

Best of wishes to all of you.

Regards.

Nigelo likes this.
  13. Ok, great.
    So I think BIC and RS Display has the same CAN ID, (DDT has one xml file to both).
    Tell us how to reprogram display, so I will reprogram BIC with the same firmware.