RS 250 cup Hampshire

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by jamez87, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

I'm not exactly new to the forum but I've been hidden in the background, taking in advice and admiring other cars etc.

This is actually my 2nd megane, I had one of the original coupes as my 2nd car years ago.

My previous car history has been all over the place, mainly German though, e46 m3's, e92 m3, supercharged 330ci, e82 135i, boxster s, fn2 type r, 350z, audi tt, sl55 amg etc etc and I won't lie I've always been the typical badge snob when it's come to the French cars but the megane has well and truly blown me away and is one of the best cars I've ever owned.

I wanted reliability and thrills and not many performance cars can offer both, hence why I ended up with the meg and now theres no looking back.

I've modified pretty much all of my cars and I pretty much get stuck in and do most the work myself, I'm no expert but I enjoy working and maintaining my cars. So I'll be asking for help as much as trying to give help!

Anyway I'm based in Farnborough/Hampshire and never see any megs around, so if anyone's about then please say hello!

cheers, James

PhotoGrid_1518971063144.jpg

Canky likes this.
  2. Welcome, nice car and thats a cracking back catalogue of previously owned cars

3. Hi James welcome and nice car. I have a 250 cup as well. Based in Hook so not far away. There are a couple of us in the area.3 megs in hook alone

4. cheers guys.

I quite often go for a leisurely drive near hook, some nice back roads around the area!

5. Early Sunday morning or evening thrash/bash