RS 175 dCi Lux/Cup #30 Glasgow - SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by L-1011, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale and available soon:

2008 Megane RS 175 dCi Lux 3dr #30
    Ultra Blue, black leather, silver stitching plus belts.
    Standard 18" wheels and silver calipers.
    Roof spoiler.
    Carbasse Auditorium
    Digital ACC
    Xenons
    Pano roof.

Dealer demo car then one original owner before me. All paperwork and bills present including original bill
    Of sale.

Extensive upkeep during my ownership having covered 40000 miles in two and a half years.

Mileage now 157k. I commute 80 motorway miles daily.

Car went to Ecotune around Feb and has DPF gutted and recalibrated, including EGR. Performance gains were sensible but now 200bhp and 420Nm. This work was only carried out due to a dead DPF.

Chassis work has been extensive to include four new cup dampers plus Eibach springs, track rod ends, I need track joints, TFD rack bush, drop links, anti rotation links, top mounts, damper gaiters. All OE. Rear discs and pads done last year and front diss and pads done in June. I also added Mr Pinks pins. Michelin Pilot Sport 4s all round. Last ones about 3000 miles ago.

MOT in March.
    No rust.
    All windows and electrics work.
    No faults on DTCs (I scan my own cars).

Has a verified diff bearing whine. Noticeable at 50mph. I've investigated options with this and was going to fit a used PK04 013.

I have decided it's time to let someone else enjoy the car. I have a five series coming at the end of the month and another child in April.

I'm the only one who uses the car and occasionally pick up my son from nursery. The interior is immaculate apart from some slight bolster rash. Some car park dinks on each side but apart from that it's very tidy.

Looking for offers just now before I advertise it properly.

RS 175 Cup Lux

HondaMini likes this.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.