RenaultSport Heritage site

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by ryan2828, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Found a link to RenaultSport's heritage site linked from Bowen's Megane project thread and thought I'd check how many versions of my car exist.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150206052610/http://renaultsport.co.uk:80/roadcars/heritage
    (scroll right)

Weird thing is none match the spec of my car - 2011 250 Non Cup in Extreme Blue

23539999.jpg
    It doesn't have any options in that list (so far as I am aware) and there are apparently none with no options according to that list. I guess it's possible it originally was spec'd with Steev alloys and the previous owner swapped them for these. Haven't seen another Megane with these alloys though, does anyone know the name of them?

Forgive my ramblings but thought someone could help solve this little mystery of mine :smiley:

Nigelo likes this.
  2. Nice colour and i do like them wheels, different :sunglasses:

ryan2828 likes this.
  3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Those wheels are the standard non cup rims, Keza I'm sure they are called, or something similar.

4. Very similar to mine! 250 non cup on Kezas (painted black). Mines on a 60 plate but built in 2011 (so insurance call it a 265 frustratingly).

One of only three in the UK with a tomtom by the looks of things!

5. Cool found the wheels online, cheers!

I quite like them, been tempted to swap them for Steev 19s but worried about ruining the ride.

Mine's on a 61 plate built in 2011 with no DRLs or any other option which apparently there are 0 of :confused:

6. A friend sent me a link to that website a while back. My car is the one pictured under 225 Cup just after I brought it. Cant get on it ATM as my work system is blocking it!

7. 265 spoiler on it too, strange

8. You sure, I always assumed it was the normal 250 one

23540000.jpg

9. Yeah it's a 265 spoiler.

Google 250 spoilers and you will see it's flatter, the rear light goes across the top and the bit that touches the rear window at the edges is different.

10. 250 spoiler

Attached Files:

11. Same wheels as mine. Painted them black as I wasn’t keen on the original colour but love the style over the cup wheels

Attached Files:

12. Probably a very late 250.

13. Oh yea, can't say I've noticed that before.

Seems likely, unless the previous owner fitted a 265 spoiler I guess.

Makes it all the more unique I guess if it came like this from the factory.