R26 Rear beam

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Chris79, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Looking at removing and refurbishing the rear beam over the winter as it’s pretty corroded, the brake lines are also past their sale by date and I have new shocks, Calipers and discs/pads ready to go on.
    Whilst under the car the other day, I saw what looked like a centre mounting point or maybe a bush for the anti roll bar which is completely rotten so would like to know if anyone’s got the part number for this and anything else I may need to acquire before I take it on?
    Will probably just buy a s/h beam beforehand to get blasted and powder coated and fit some new bushes to the main mounts. Any other information appreciated.
    Cheers, Chris

2. Bush - 7701063888
    Nut - 7703034262 (can get much cheaper if you can get the spec - what I did although I now can't find it!)
    Bracket - 7701063891

I couldn't find any non-genuine bushes in the UK, and no poly versions, so I bought the genuine one for £22 with bracket.

VKw8OqZ.jpg

qLts51d.jpg

3. Cheers mate, exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Cheers